रंगकर्मी परिवार मे आपका स्वागत है। सदस्यता और राय के लिये हमें मेल करें- humrangkarmi@gmail.com

Website templates

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thanx+First post from me

Thanx to Parvez Sagar for accepting my request for membership. It will be very unwise of me , if i don't thank Tulika, whose post "Bekar Haath" inspired me to contribute to "Rangkarmi". Thanx a lot, Tulika. I will try to publish the best posts to maintain the high standards.

I also blog at "http://alok12345.blogspot.com". Plz visit n comment

Here is first post from me, which i got in mail and touched my heart deeply:-

Pause and ponder

A man came out of his home to admire his new truck.

To his puzzlement, his three-year-old son was happily hammering dents into the shiny paint. The man ran to his son, knocked him away, hammered the little boy's hands into a pulp as punishment. When the father calmed down, he rushed his son to the hospital. Although the doctor tried desperately to save the crushed bones, he finally had to amputate the fingers from both the boy's hands. When the boy woke up from the surgery & saw his bandaged stubs, he innocently said, "Daddy, I'm sorry about your truck." Then he asked, "but when are my fingers going to grow back?" The father went home and committed suicide. Think about the story the next time you see someone spill milk at a dinner table or hear a baby crying. Think first before you lose your patience with someone u love.

Trucks can be repaired. Broken bones & hurt feelings often can't. Too often we fail to recognize the difference between the person and the performance.

People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever.

4 comments:

Parvez Sagar said...

Short story but big lesson.
it's a very good post.
Keep writing like this.

alok said...

sure. I'll.

tulika singh said...

good story yar keep it up and most welcome in rangkarmi ...

Daisy said...

Valentine Day Gifts for Girlfriend

सुरक्षा अस्त्र

Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips